Visit Reus. Visit Casa Navàs.
Come to Casa Navàs to discover the only Art Nouveau building in Europe that preserves its interior original!
Built at the beginning of the 20th century by Domènech i Montaner, this work is unique in the world. We offer a wide variety of ways to enjoy the house. Pick the one you like most and come to visit us.
Take your chance and book your ticket now!
Are you a lover of Reus and its modernism?
Do you want to be an ambassador for Casa Navás?
We are looking for prescribers, and being rewarded!
Become a member of
Club Casa Navàs!
They are all advantages!
- Admission to the visit can be free.
- We give you a bottle of Miró Vermouth the next time you come to visit.
- You will be the first to find out about the promos.
- Exclusive sweepstakes and prizes … and much more!
Discover Casa Navàs led by the shop manager and the house’s works foreman. They will take you…
If there is a beverage for which Reus is known for is, without a trace of doubt, vermouth.
Getting inside Casa Navàs means entering a world of fantasy, full of light, shapes, and colors…
Mapping 'L'artesania numèrica
de la Casa Navàs'
A unique space
Rediscover the Modernism
"The only modernist work in the country that has survived to the present day"
Last news of Casa Navàs
· On the occasion of the Domènech i Montaner Year, this year the cycle is
– Anna Borràs and Daniel Navarro have been inspired by the Casa Navàs to adapt
Benvingut de nou, amic Lluís! will be performed on Saturday 15 April at 9 p.m.
On April 15 and 16, the city will be filled with historical recreation activities, routes
– The objective of Casa Navàs is to spread the work and the figure of